Thank you for your interest in becoming a direct service volunteer at Women’s Center & Shelter of Greater Pittsburgh! We couldn’t do the life-saving work we do without people like YOU!
The 40-hour, state-mandated domestic violence training required to become a direct service volunteer takes place only once per year, typically in the Spring. Your information is now on file and someone will be in touch with you directly closer to the training date with details.
Often people ask us, what can I do NOW?
- Visit our Other Ways to Give for creative ways to support Women’s Center & Shelter’s mission
- Collect items from our Wish List to help provide the necessities for our resident women and children
- Spread the word by encouraging your friends and family to follow Women’s Center & Shelter’s social media sites
- Download the RUSafe App and ask others to do so
- Donate to assist a women experiencing domestic violence and her children in a journey of healing
We look forward to connecting with you and will be in touch!